The launch of Chat-GPT turned the business world upside down and left many people wondering about the future of their careers. How do you compete against AI? One solution is by delivering a superior customer experience.
In this episode, Dasun Premadasa joins Dr Genevieve Hayes to discuss why technical people often trip up when it comes to customer experience and what data scientists can do to overcome these issues.
Dasun Premadasa is the founder of DASCX, an independent business analyst consultancy that helps businesses with their digital transformations and IT project delivery. He is also the host of the DASCX Show on YouTube.
- How delivering a superior customer experience can boost your value as a data scientist.
- Why technical people, such as data scientists, tend to neglect CX.
- What does good CX look like?
- The consequences of bad CX for data scientists and end users.
- The importance of identifying the right customer when pitching a data science solution.
- Strategies data scientists can employ to improve the experience of their end user.